Auto Body Repair Services We Offer Include:
- Computerized Paint Matching
- Drive Thru Estimating
- Detailing Department
- Complete Mechanical Repair Capabilities
- Chief EZLiner Drive on Frame Straightener with Laser Measurement System
- In-Floor Frame Alignment Systems
- Garmat Downdraft Paint Prep Stations
- Garmat Downdraft Paint Booth
- Expert Estimating
- Limited Lifetime Workmanship & Paint Guarantee
- Alignment, Wheel Balancing, Tire Mounting
- Rentals Available Onsite with Ewald Fleet Solutions
- Towing & Recovery Services
- Shuttle Service
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you repair my vehicle?
Yes, we can repair all makes and models.
2. Do you work with my insurance company?
We work with all insurance companies, and you have the right to have your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice.
3. My insurance company already gave me an estimate, what do I do now?
Bring in the estimate and we will work off of it. We will also contact the insurance company if there is any additional damage caused from the accident found.
4. What is a claimant?
A claimant is the owner of the vehicle that was hit by another insured's vehicle. The party not at fault is considered the claimant.
5.What about color match, will my vehicle have a different shade of color where it is being repaired?
Absolutely not! At Abra Auto Body & Glass we can say with confidence that your vehicle will look like it was never involved in an accident. We use electronic mixing equipment that makes color matching a breeze, even if your vehicle has a unique color.
6. How long before I can wash and wax my vehicle?
You can wash your vehicle immediately. We like to tell customers to wait at least 30 days before waxing. This gives paint time to fully cure.